• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain

Raining here, this prevents me from going for a usual pre-food 2 mile run, so today I am afraid I will have to skip it.

Not my fault, innit?

If you say so, lardass.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      Raining here, this prevents me from going for a usual pre-food 2 mile run, so today I am afraid I will have to skip it.

Not my fault, innit?
      Water falling from the sky must be terrifying for foreigners.

Comment

Go anyway Alexi, it will make you more appealing.

Comment

I am pretty appauling already.

Comment

Comment

FFS why ??

It's only a little bit of water you big wimp. You sound like my mother in law who is convinced that my son should not be allowed outside unless the sun is shining, it is 20+ degrees and there is no cloud in sight!!

If you run fast enough you will generate enough body heat to keep yourself warm and the rain will be nice and refreshing.

GO FOR YOUR RUN FFS!!!

Comment

Rain is over and the sun shines brightly - I will wait for the wet from road to vaporise before going for a run.

Comment

"Raining here, this prevents me from going for a usual pre-food 2 mile run, so today I am afraid I will have to skip it."

You'll look a right puff if you go for a 2 mile skip.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                    "Raining here, this prevents me from going for a usual pre-food 2 mile run, so today I am afraid I will have to skip it."

You'll look a right puff if you go for a 2 mile skip.
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                    X