• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DNA Origins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DNA Origins

Anyone else had this testing done?

Got my results back today......quite interesting really.

100% European (74% Irish, 14% British, 7% NW Europe, 4% Finland/NW Russia, and 1% Eastern Europe/Balkans)

Oh yeah....my compatible Genetic Community is the Scots! LOL Who knew?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

100% European (74% Irish, 14% British, 7% NW Europe, 4% Finland/NW Russia, and 1% Eastern Europe/Balkans)

74% Irish... that figures
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      74% Irish... that figures
      Indeed...........ethnic purity innit?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Finally glad to hear you've been tested. 50% Irish kipper 45% Welsh sheep, 5% snowflake was it?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

so you're scoots long lost brother?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            so you're scoots long lost brother?
            Not sure scooter is even the same species............

Comment

it's a subspecies.
              the smug, self opinionated, chicken livered embra fanny subspecies

Comment

Think we've established that. SB can only dream of being bipedal with a memory exceeding three seconds.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Some of the people I know, oh Lordy I just hope they never get this done.

I can imagine one woman in particular. Shje's one of these earth mother types & I can just imagine a scenario where she discovers she's 1/100th Cherokee Indian or something & dinner parties at her place would be even more excruciating than they are already with her serving up some inedible buckwheat casserole as a celebration of her "native American" ancestry.

Comment

i think i could tolerate him, if he was english.
                    i've come to expect his kind of crap from those

Comment

Working...
                    X