• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Faulty Video Card

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faulty Video Card

A few months ago I upgraded my video card. A couple of weeks ago it developed a fault. I didn't have another PC to test it in, but as my PC was knocking on a bit I decided to build a new one. The card produced the same fault in the new pc, meaning that the card was faulty. However it left me with a load of parts left over and figured that I could use them to cobble together a PC for the sprog. The faulty card is less than 1 year old and so under the manufacturers warranty. I have rang up the company where I purchased the card from and have been told that I may have to wait up to 30 working days for the replacement depending on the manufacturers returns policy.

This means that I can't build his PC for up to 6 weeks. What a complete crock of sh1t.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

That's terrible. Have you tried asking Phoney Bliar for an apology?

Comment

Well John Reid is embarking on a period of consultation so who knows!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
      X