• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Heath was or was not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heath was or was not?

linky

The Conservative politician would have been interviewed under caution over seven claims, including the alleged rape of an 11-year-old, they said.

No inference of guilt should be drawn from this, police stressed.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Tory grooming gangs

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Sometimes it feels there are evil forces at work....sometimes it feels like it goes all the way to the top.

Especially when you've been reading David Icke

Don't know if any of you have read it but there's a really inneresting book by Norman Baker called "The Mysterious Death of David Kelly" & it's up next in my reading list once I'm done with Catch 22.

A bit of advice for you, though, Norm - I'd check your brake hoses every time before I went for a drive if I were you

Comment

Who cares? The money should be spent providing counselling for victims. And finding current abusers.

Comment

According to private eye this is a face saving measure for the police who have spent a fortune chasing red herrings.
          They can bring any one in for questioning, even if the 'claims' are fanciful at best.

Comment

Séance anyone?

Comment

However the interview with the ex Tory whip Tim Fortescue doesn't throw a good light on what Tory MP's were getting up in the 1970's.

Sir Edward Heath's Tory Whip Tim Fortescue Told BBC He Could Cover Up 'Scandals Involving Small Boys' | HuffPost UK

It might be debt, it might be… a scandal involving small boys, or any kind of scandal in which, erm er, a member seemed likely to be mixed up in, they’d come and ask if we could help and if we could, we did.

“And we would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points… and if I mean, that sounds a pretty, pretty nasty reason, but it’s one of the reasons because if we could get a chap out of trouble then, he will do as we ask forever more.”
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

It's all a load of complete and utter bollocks, doubtless being raked over now to try and take gullible peoples' minds off other present day things such as the child abuse and sex slavery in Rotherham and elsewhere.

IF Ted Heath was gay, and IF he chose to pursue any dalliances (both big IFs) or even friendships then he would have contented himself with presentable young men, 20 year olds at least, on his yacht.

And I say that as someone who hated his guts for taking us into the Common Market
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Mrs BP cared for a lady who knew him very well. He was asexual.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Who cares? The money should be spent providing counselling for victims. And finding current abusers.
                    These victims were told and are still being told they are liars.

The entire point of such investigations is to show they weren't lying.

This is also why you get 20,30, 40 and 50 somethings going to the police and pursuing their cases through court to see their now pensioner teacher/sports coach/vicar etc convicted.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X