• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whatever happened to Jabberwocky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Jabberwocky

I loved that All American Hero

You see that. That's you that is.

Comment

We are all part of him now really. You are his arse I think.

Comment

Well, it's a sad story really

Poor old JW, after his mind imploded he was incarcerated in a mental institution and chemically castrated (so at least your cats are safe now).
        I understand that he will soon be out and about, as soon as he learns the words to 'the international' and is prepared to love big brother (not in a physical way, I believe that was the start of his mental problems previously.....)
        Why not?

Comment

Yeah DG I always remember that you had sort some of penis envy for JW. He made one remark about little black children that he nicked from Sarah Silverman and he was banned. Whatever happened to free speech ?

Comment

Free speech?

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
            Yeah DG I always remember that you had sort some of penis envy for JW. He made one remark about little black children that he nicked from Sarah Silverman and he was banned. Whatever happened to free speech ?
            Careful, comrade, you'll be off for re-education with JW if you're not careful.......
            Why not?

Comment

Working...
            X