• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread.

Well?

Going to Texas.......................well to see them in Concert anyway.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Milan.
      Last edited by milanbenes; 6 October 2017, 11:47.

Comment

Picking up a new motorbike (well, new to me; it's a winter hack) tomorrow, shoving the hard top on my S2000, out with parents in the evening.

Sunday - With any luck nursing a hangover prior to date night with the lady friend.

Comment

TFA

I'm larging it in that there London. Anniversary weekend. Decent hotel and two decent restaurants booked.

You?
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Spending it in Devon.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

They supported Forgone Conclusion.

Comment

TFA

Tonight

Mrs MUN has chicken pox again so she will probably be out cold after working all day today (she is no longer contagious but still feels rough).
                So I might drink a couple of ales and put on a film or put together the plot for a game I said I would run for a friend's birthday. Could not train last week and was ill on the weekend DOMS has hit me very hard this week

Tomorrow

Taking the mini and micro MUN to gymnastics tomorrow morming and might go and look at a new car in the afternoon. Nothing like the mobile palaces that normally get discussed on here, just something cheap and reliable. Not sure about the evening Mrs MUN will probably still be unwell so it will be something quiet that happens at home I guess.

Sunday

Take the family to church and zone out for an hour. If I am recovered I might nip outside and try some hand stand pressups and see if I can chain them together. Depending on what happens on Saturday I might be playing around with a new car too.

You?
                "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA

Tonight - stuck on M4 and Southbound M5

Tomorrow - Cheddar Gorge for a visit to my favourite tat shops & a giant hotdog in the Black Dog Saloon.

Sunday - absolutely fa

Comment

TFA

Tonight going for a run
                    Saturday going to see The Alarm in Edinburgh
                    Sunday seeing my parents

Comment

Working...
                    X