• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Atw - what are twunt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atw - what are twunt

If we had listened to AtW, the UK would be in the Euro now......

Sorry I can't think of any more insults. Please add your own insults.

Don't worry, you can insult other posters in post 2 onwards.

Opps. I forgot. Of course, the rules have changed recently so you can start threads insulting others....

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Atw - what are twunt
    You are a dreadful cretin, Brillo, but we love you anyway.
    Last edited by northernladyuk; 6 October 2017, 06:56.

Comment

Are you drunk?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

If the UK was in to the EURO our goods and services would no longer need be pegged to the GBP there by saving gazillions for businesses.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          If the UK was in to the EURO our goods and services would no longer need be pegged to the GBP there by saving gazillions for businesses.
          QED

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Ironically you Brexiters have ensured that we'll get the Euro in the long run.
            The triple whammys of Brexit, Corbyn's Marxism and the demographics of the yoof vote means we will be seeking terms to get back in within a generation.
            And this time it won't be on the cushy terms we had before.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              If we had listened to AtW, the UK would be in the Euro now......

Sorry I can't think of any more insults. Please add your own insults.

Don't worry, you can insult other posters in post 2 onwards.

Opps. I forgot. Of course, the rules have changed recently so you can start threads insulting others....
              And he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                And he's gone.
                Have I missed something? What happened?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Have I missed something? What happened?
                  He started an insulting thread. The fact that he is too uneducated to get the grammar correct in a four word phrase was mitigation enough to plea bargain it down to one day.
                  Last edited by northernladyuk; 6 October 2017, 10:09.

Comment

atW figured in a dream I had last night. Can't remember the details but something about leaving past-their-sell-by-date bananas on busses to promote something.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X