• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo's safe space thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brillo's safe space thread

Does what it says on the tin. Keep it gentle, folks.

Brillo, got any nice plans for the weekend? A bit of cycling maybe or a meal out?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

Milan.
      Lovely smile there! Are you a cyclist yourself, milan?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        Lovely smile there! Are you a cyclist yourself, milan?
        smile - yes, it was carefully chosen

yes indeed, we are a family of cyclists, which is excellent, we go away 3 or 4 times a year for cycling weekends

the youngest age 10 can keep up on a daily 50km ride

we cycle mainly across country, off the roads, through the forests and countryside

we plan the rides to either take a circular route, or go one way with a train connection back to wherever the accommodation is - usually a spa hotel so that we can have a sauna and swim in the evening before dinner

we've got great bikes, and even Chateau Benes is on the edge of a national park so we have great opportunities for cross country cycling straight from the back door

and you, cyclist ?

Milan.

Comment

yes indeed, we are a family of cyclists, which is excellent, we go away 3 or 4 times a year for cycling weekends

we cycle mainly across country, off the roads, through the forests and countryside

we plan the rides to either take a circular route, or go one way with a train connection back to wherever the accommodation is - usually a spa hotel so that we can have a sauna and swim in the evening before dinner

we've got great bikes, and even Chateau Benes is on the edge of a national park so we have great opportunities for cross country cycling straight from the back door

and you, cyclist ?

Milan.
          And do you do all this cycling with or without incontinence pants?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            And do you do all this cycling with or without incontinence pants?

Good Morning SHAUNBHOY,

good one, but not up to your usual standard

and you Shaun, cyclist ? Or just happy to relax in dirt box cottage ?

Milan.
            Last edited by milanbenes; 6 October 2017, 07:52.

Comment

and you Shaun, cyclist ?

Milan.
              Nah, too hilly round my area. I'm a walker......................I said WALKER!!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Nah, too hilly round my area. I'm a walker......................I said WALKER!!!
                you're a what

Milan.

{Disclaimer - ok, I rarely (unlike you) use this smiley, but the opportunity you just presented is toooo tempting.... won't use it again for a zillion years promise}

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  Does what it says on the tin. Keep it gentle, folks.

Brillo, got any nice plans for the weekend? A bit of cycling maybe or a meal out?
                  Why has Brillo got a safe space ? , wouldn't put him down as a snowflake just misguided and uninformed
                  Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

and you, cyclist ?

Milan.
                    Not really. I get out now and again but not in a serious way. Need to do more really.

Comment

Working...
                    X