• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blair "sorrow" over marrying Cherie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blair "sorrow" over marrying Cherie

In a landmark speech old Tone today said 'Every day when I wake up I look over and think "What have I done?" '
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

This post would have been much more articulate if it was possible to post an inline image of Cherie's lovely mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
      This post would have been much more articulate if it was possible to post an inline image of Cherie's lovely mouth.
      My screen resolution isn't big enough

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        What are you sick !!!!

Who wants to look at an image of a gurning horse ffs???

Comment

Oi! I love her for her brain...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            Oi! I love her for her brain...

.....said Hannibal Lecter...yup yup yup slurp

Comment

I think he loves her because she can give a bj side on
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I think it was part of his pact with the devil.

"OK Tony, i'll get you in power for 10 years, all you have to do is.."
                "Yes, yes i'll do anything!!"
                ****Tony signs away***
                "Marry this ugly bint and parade her around as your wife MUWAAHAHAHhahahAHAHA"
                "DOH!"

Comment

But don't let her dress in red and stand alone in the street or people will start posting stuff in her mouth.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                    But don't let her dress in red and stand alone in the street or people will start posting stuff in her mouth.

Comment

Working...
                    X