• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another One

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another One

Bites the dust.

British ISIS recruiter Sally Jones 'killed' by drone | Daily Mail Online

What a pity it took so long...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

They had to wait for her to finish the ironing.

Comment

The poor kid.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
        The poor kid.
        The young hell spawn was probably completely brainwashed, and would have been a complete liability and danger in years to come.

But don't blame the drone strike, blame the deranged mother.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          The young hell spawn was probably completely brainwashed, and would have been a complete liability and danger in years to come.

Wasn't the kid on video executing prisoners, or was that a different kid. Anyway, WOHS - blame the mother.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Oddly I was reading an old article about her before I heard an hour later she was no more.

She had the idea that she was going to bring all her kids up to be jihadists. The boys, when adults, like their fathers were expected to give their lives for the cause.

So it's a case of is it better that he died now, innocent, or later, guilty of something.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Oddly I was reading an old article about her before I heard an hour later she was no more.

She had the idea that she was going to bring all her kids up to be jihadists. The boys, when adults, like their fathers were expected to give their lives for the cause.

So it's a case of is it better that he died now, innocent, or later, guilty of something.
              Sounds like a false dichotomy. Plenty of people reject the mad religious and/or political cults they are raised in.

Comment

The 12-year-old boy, now named Hamza, is believed to have been forced to execute prisoners during his time there after being brainwashed by jihadis. A nine-minute ISIS video issued last year appeared to show the boy executing a captured prisoner in a firing squad.
                Jesus wept, imagine how the kids dad feels now.

The silver lining in all this is that all these twunt jihadis who've died for their "cause", have now pretty much had that "cause" snuffed out. Weren't they all holed up in the hospital in Raqqa the last time I looked, no doubt with human shields and demanding safe passage out.
                Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
                  Jesus wept, imagine how the kids dad feels now.

The silver lining in all this is that all these twunt jihadis who've died for their "cause", have now pretty much had that "cause" snuffed out. Weren't they all holed up in the hospital in Raqqa the last time I looked, no doubt with human shields and demanding safe passage out.
                  That will be Nigel Farage in a year's time with his khaki shirt and gun, demanding the hardest of Brexits.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Sounds like a false dichotomy. Plenty of people reject the mad religious and/or political cults they are raised in.
                    And plenty don't.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X