PDA

View Full Version : What will the remoaners drive after Brexit?

BrilloPad
16th October 2017, 09:43
From 2019 it will no longer be possible to import the cars driven by cretins : BMW, Audi, Mercedes.

What will the morons drive then?

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 09:47
From 2019 it will no longer be possible to import the cars driven by cretins : BMW, Audi, Mercedes.

Whatever car the next Mrs BP gets in the settlement.

sasguru
16th October 2017, 09:49
From 2019 it will no longer be possible to import the cars driven by successful types : BMW, Audi, Mercedes.

What will the the winners drive then?

FTFY

It won't be impossible just more expensive.
I don't suppose us successful types will notice the extra cost.

BR14
16th October 2017, 10:25
FTFY

It won't be impossible just more expensive.
I don't suppose us smug, pompous twats will notice the extra cost.

FTFY

Paddy
16th October 2017, 10:29

Morris, Riley, Singer, Rover, Hillman, Humber...

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 10:36
Morris, Riley, Singer, Rover, Hillman, Humber...

And at least the poorly skilled Brexiteers can find employment carrying a red flag in front of motor vehicles. Would be good for the national obesity epidemic.

Mordac
16th October 2017, 10:45

They're far too hip to drive, they have bikes, or they use Uber.

motoukenin
16th October 2017, 10:59

We won't be there so you will be free to potter around in your Morris Minor without being spun all over the M25

SueEllen
16th October 2017, 11:00
They're far too hip to drive, they have fixed gear bikes, or they use Uber.

FTFY

NotAllThere
16th October 2017, 11:25

What will the morons drive then?Comrade Corbyn's Trabant.

bobspud
16th October 2017, 11:26
TBH The chancellor already gave most cars that are interesting to drive a kick in the 'nads by screwing with the taxation system last April. Whatever the WTO tariff ends up as it won't be much worse...

But if you are focusing on what can be bought as tariff free. Jaguar Land Rover have more than enough toys to play with.

Oh and we have been buying Japanese cars for decades under WTO rules.

original PM
16th October 2017, 11:32
TBH The chancellor already gave most cars that are interesting to drive a kick in the 'nads by screwing with the taxation system last April. Whatever the WTO tariff ends up as it won't be much worse...

But if you are focusing on what can be bought as tariff free. Jaguar Land Rover have more than enough toys to play with.

But how can this be.... WTO rules suck apparently....

Paddy
16th October 2017, 11:44
Meanwhile in Norway

Norway rethinks electric car incentives as revenue falls

On the losing side of Mr Nordbo’s commute are local municipalities, including Finnoy, which went into debt to dig the $US70 million tunnel but charge no fee on electric cars because of national policies aimed at curbing carbon emissions.

The incentive helped convince many islanders to shift to electric cars. The vehicles now account for about a quarter of tunnel traffic, and allow owners to dodge one of the heaviest toll burdens in the country.

For the Finnoy mayor, however, the maths looks awry.

“That doesn’t work in the long term,” said Gro Skartveit, who doubles as chairwoman of the company operating the tunnel. “We won’t be able to pay down the tunnel.”

The fast-growing cohort of electric-car drivers — in Finnoy and across the country — is jamming Norway’s public finances.

With a set of generous incentives, the Nordic nation has assembled one of the world’s largest garages of electric cars. In June, one in five new cars sold in Norway was electric, up from one in eight a year earlier.

Now, authorities are worried the bill is becoming unsustainable. The government estimates it will lose over half-a-billion dollars in tax revenue on electric cars this year, while free parking and toll exemptions will cost tunnel, ferry and road operators another $US40m ($55m).

Norway’s dilemma suggests the difficulty ahead for governments when they phase out incentives — and the ripple effects they cause to electric-car sales.

Nocookies | The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wall-street-journal/norway-rethinks-electric-car-incentives-as-revenue-falls/news-story/71efe390ad78f5b2179af65d46bd3ee7)

Lance
16th October 2017, 11:50

No. We pay 10% import duty as agreed between EU and Japan.
Except on the Japanese cars made in the EU.

tarbera
16th October 2017, 11:52
2nd hand London Uber's ??

sasguru
16th October 2017, 12:04

The Japanese cars we mostly buy are made here, qualify as EU made
But there are some made in Japan e.g. Subaru, Mazda
A Subaru XV or Forester starts at about 22K, Mazda CX-5 starts at 23.5K , a Qashqai (their direct competitor, made here) at about 19K.
Qashqais are very popular in Europe, but I doubt there's a huge profit margin on them. 10% extra would kill sales .

sasguru
16th October 2017, 12:05
WTO rules suck apparently....

Well you got one thing right.

bobspud
16th October 2017, 12:26
The Japanese cars we mostly buy are made here, qualify as EU made
But there are some made in Japan e.g. Subaru, Mazda
A Subaru XV or Forester starts at about 22K, Mazda CX-5 starts at 23.5K , a Qashqai (their direct competitor) at about 19K.

I was more inclined to consider proper contractor cars like:

- Honda NSX
- Honda Civic (Type - R)
- Nissan GTO
- Nissan 350
- Toyota GT86
- Lexus RCF/GCF/LCF
- Mazda MX6

and as you say the Subaru's have had a massive ricer-boy following in the UK over the years.

None of these (apart from the Type R) have been UK built and all of them have WTO taxes on them. Next year we may just see the German cars lose their unfair advantage over the non - eu competition...

Going back many years when company cars was still a thing, I worked with a team of guys that all wanted Audi A4's when they were cool. I opted for a Honda Accord. one day I gave one of the guys a lift. "What do you mean you have a sun roof and climate control?" he asked in amazement.. then he spotted that my car had electric windows in the back as well :D :D :D

We have been buying German cars on the basis that they are the best for some time. But actually I have only ever owned two cars that were completely faultless for the whole time I owned them and they were both Honda's My SAAB's were probably the next best behaved. But my current pair of Merc's were very poor considering the price of them.

BR14
16th October 2017, 12:32
Whatever the rental co does the best deal on :smokin

Mordac
16th October 2017, 12:34
I was more inclined to consider proper contractor cars like:

- Honda NSX
- Honda Civic (Type - R)
- Nissan GTO
- Nissan 350
- Toyota GT86
- Lexus RCF/GCF/LCF
- Mazda MX6

and as you say the Subaru's have had a massive ricer-boy following in the UK over the years.

None of these (apart from the Type R) have been UK built and all of them have WTO taxes on them. Next year we may just see the German cars lose their unfair advantage over the non - eu competition...

Going back many years when company cars was still a thing, I worked with a team of guys that all wanted Audi A4's when they were cool. I opted for a Honda Accord. one day I gave one of the guys a lift. "What do you mean you have a sun roof and climate control?" he asked in amazement.. then he spotted that my car had electric windows in the back as well :D :D :D

We have been buying German cars on the basis that they are the best for some time. But actually I have only ever owned two cars that were completely faultless for the whole time I owned them and they were both Honda's My SAAB's were probably the next best behaved. But my current pair of Merc's were very poor considering the price of them.

I had an MX6 in the late 90's - early 2K's, very fast and very good fun. Shame they stopped making them.

Lance
16th October 2017, 12:42
None of these (apart from the Type R) have been UK built and all of them have WTO taxes on them.

No they don't........
They have EU taxes on. It's a 10% trade deal between the EU and Japan.

As a Brexiter you clearly need your own argument writing for you.
Try this. "We pay 10% on Japanese imports and that's the fault of the EU. Once we're free of the Eurocrat shackles we can negotiate a tariff free trade deal with Japan. Then we can import cars with the steering wheel on the correct side in the first place and not have to pay extra for the conversion"

Eirikur
16th October 2017, 12:52

Funny enough it's the Brexiteers driving these type of cars invariably with a St George's cross on the license plate

NigelJK
16th October 2017, 13:14
It's odd isn't it how when someone points out the unfairness of EU rules, particularly one that remoaners love rubbing other peoples face in, it's suddenly Ok?

Oh well, once they get a taste of a motor that is more than just Hype they might think again.

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 13:18
It's odd isn't it how when someone points out the unfairness of EU rules, particularly one that remoaners love rubbing other peoples face in, it's suddenly Ok?

Oh well, once they get a taste of a motor that is more than just Hype they might think again.

OK, petal. Tell us what is unfair and then we can talk about it.

NigelJK
16th October 2017, 13:19
See above.

Lance
16th October 2017, 13:20
See above.

??No. Still no clue as to what you think is unfair...

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 13:23

Everything presumably. The mean old EUSSR is ganging up old ordinary decent cretins.

Lance
16th October 2017, 13:30
Everything presumably. The mean old EUSSR is ganging up old ordinary decent cretins.

with their bent bananas and their international system of units of measurement

NigelJK
16th October 2017, 13:43
I guess you'll learn to read at some point.
I'll try again with small words.
It's not me that says it's unfair. It's the remoaners, except when it suits them (aka German Car subsidies, French Farm subsidies etc etc).

And the Japanese would (and probably are) jump at the chance of a deal for their imports.

Lance
16th October 2017, 13:44
It's not me that says it's unfair. It's the remoaners,

citation needed

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 13:45
citation needed

Yes. Let's have a link. See what Nigey Boy is on about.

sasguru
16th October 2017, 14:09
Yes. Let's have a link. See what Nigey Boy is on about.

Don't bother, like most Brexiters, he's hopelessly confused. Flailing around in a fog of ignorance.

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 14:16
Don't bother, like most Brexiters, he's hopelessly confused. Flailing around in a fog of ignorance.

Nigey is originalPM's twin brother, but was put into care by Mum, as she couldn't cope with two of them.

bobspud
16th October 2017, 14:22

Do you think it helps us in the UK that only cars built in the UK, Italy, France or Germany can be sold without additional tariffs?

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 14:30
Do you think it helps us in the UK that only cars built in the UK, Italy, France or Germany can be sold without additional tariffs?

What additional tariffs are applied to cars build in the Czech Republic or Spain?

Lance
16th October 2017, 14:41

ahhh. I see.

It helps UK manufacturing to be part of the largest single trade block in the world.
It doesn't help the UK consumer that we cannot buy non-EU cars tariff free.
It really helps both when the Japanese car industry build their plants in the EU so we get the best of both worlds.
And that's kinda the fecking point of a trading block.

Personally speaking I'm a free market/free trader person.
And I think that the benefits of free trade with the rest of the world are lower than the benefits of free trade with the EU.
Mainly because USA and China don't want free trade with us.
So with approx $100T (hard to get a good figure) of global GDP, we can access tariff free nearly 20% (EU is $18.5T) of it. When we leave we'll access NONE of it tariff free, and have to get a trade deal with every country to get any, the largest country not in EU, USA or China is, Japan with approx $4T.
So if we focus purely on that, and can get a trade deal in almost no time at all, we'll have access to a market worth a quarter of the size. And we don't even eat the fish we land ourselves so how the f*** are we going to survive on food deals with Japan?

Back on topic. I'd quite like a cheap GTR.

bobspud
16th October 2017, 14:47
What additional tariffs are applied to cars build in the Czech Republic or Spain?

My bad! I forgot they even made cars although they barely do... :)

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 14:48
ahhh. I see.

And presumably you'll also see the shift from 'it's unfair' to 'do you think it helps'.

bobspud
16th October 2017, 14:52
ahhh. I see.

It helps UK manufacturing to be part of the largest single trade block in the world.
It doesn't help the UK consumer that we cannot buy non-EU cars tariff free.
It really helps both when the Japanese car industry build their plants in the EU so we get the best of both worlds.
And that's kinda the fecking point of a trading block.

Personally speaking I'm a free market/free trader person.
And I think that the benefits of free trade with the rest of the world are lower than the benefits of free trade with the EU.
Mainly because USA and China don't want free trade with us.
So with approx $100T (hard to get a good figure) of global GDP, we can access tariff free nearly 20% (EU is $18.5T) of it. When we leave we'll access NONE of it tariff free, and have to get a trade deal with every country to get any, the largest country not in EU, USA or China is, Japan with approx $4T.
So if we focus purely on that, and can get a trade deal in almost no time at all, we'll have access to a market worth a quarter of the size. And we don't even eat the fish we land ourselves so how the f*** are we going to survive on food deals with Japan?

Back on topic. I'd quite like a cheap GTR.

So here we are coming to the nub of the situation. :)

We are artificially protecting a block of countries that exist in a global economy. Except... Who is really being protected? is it the little minows around the edges that had cheap wages and talent to train so that manufacturing could be moved there or is it the over gorged germans that think there is a right to high wages and home made cars?

We know that if we are going to stop destroying our planet, we need to have a different economic model but everything the EU stands for protects the status quo...

sasguru
16th October 2017, 14:53
My bad! I forgot they even made cars although they barely do... :)

Spain builds more cars than the UK. It's 2nd in the EU after Germany. But you wouldn't know that, or much of anything at all -you are a Brexiter after all.
To answer your question, the British car industry has been rebuilt since the 70s on tariff free access to Europe.
Almost every foreign car manufacturer is here because (1) they were bribed by sweet deals and (2) they have access to Europe.
That how the common market benefits us.

Lance
16th October 2017, 14:57
And presumably you'll also see the shift from 'it's unfair' to 'do you think it helps'.

I had noted the shift but assumed that he meant it's unfair for the UK consumer.

If the UK consumer cared about fair they wouldn't all be driving brand new bloody motors on finance deals when they (allegedly) can't afford to save for a house deposit.

I remember the lovely cars before the EU. Austin Allegro, Princess, Morris Marina. There were some BMWs but they were so expensive there weren't many.
French and Italian cars were reasonably common in the 70s but they were total tulipboxes.

bobspud
16th October 2017, 15:18
I remember the lovely cars before the EU. Austin Allegro, Princess, Morris Marina. There were some BMWs but they were so expensive there weren't many.
French and Italian cars were reasonably common in the 70s but they were total tulipboxes.

You can't equate build quality improvements with trade deals. All cars were fairly crap in the 70's But one point to note.

If your car interior creaks in the cold weather you can thank the EU
If you paint chips you can thank the EU

Both issued have been as a result of unneeded legislation banning better workmanship and materials.

sasguru
16th October 2017, 15:20
You can't equate build quality improvements with trade deals. All cars were fairly crap in the 70's But one point to note.

Both issued have been as a result of unneeded legislation banning better workmanship and materials.

The EU banned "better workmanship and materials"? When and why?

Lance
16th October 2017, 15:26

German cars weren't crap. They were expensive
The overall economic improvements provided by the EU allow us all to afford decent cars.

Please provide a citation for the legislation that bans better workmanship and materials?
You can't can you? It doesn't exist. What a load of absolute tripe you've just come out with. Even the most extreme brexiter I know, who is an engineer in the car industry, wouldn't back you up on that.

In any case, when this imaginary legislation is removed from the UK statute books we won't be able to sell cars to the EU regardless of any tariff deal. You have heard of non-tariff trade barriers haven't you? That's a bigger problem than tariffs.
You guys are on a different ******* planet.

Eirikur
16th October 2017, 15:27

What a BS, why do I never hear my EU built car creaking when I drive in Northern Sweden in winter or on skiing holiday in Austria or driving up Cairngorm for skiing?
And never seen paint chipping off just like that

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 15:30
German cars weren't crap. They were expensive
The overall economic improvements provided by the EU allow us all to afford decent cars.

Please provide a citation for the legislation that bans better workmanship and materials?
You can't can you? It doesn't exist. What a load of absolute tripe you've just come out with. Even the most extreme brexiter I know, who is an engineer in the car industry, wouldn't back you up on that.

In any case, when this imaginary legislation is removed from the UK statute books we won't be able to sell cars to the EU regardless of any tariff deal. You have heard of non-tariff trade barriers haven't you? That's a bigger problem than tariffs.
You guys are on a different ******* planet.

It's not about facts, anymore. It's conviction. If you feel that the EU bans people from composting tea bags, because you read an article by Boris, then it just shows how right you are to work tirelessly to overthrow the EUSSR. The facts of the matter are hardly relevant.

sasguru
16th October 2017, 15:30
In any case, when this imaginary legislation is removed from the UK statute books we won't be able to sell cars to the EU regardless of any tariff deal.

Actually the real reason we won't be to sell cars to the EU is because there is no British volume manufacturer. :laugh:laugh:laugh

darmstadt
16th October 2017, 15:31

WTF! Provide evidence please? Maybe we should all buy shares in non-chip paint :laugh

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 15:32
Actually the real reason we won't be to sell cars to the EU is because there is no British volume manufacturer. :laugh:laugh:laugh

Bollocks. What about Vauxhall at Ellesmere?

sasguru
16th October 2017, 15:33
What a BS, why do I never hear my EU built car creaking when I drive in Northern Sweden in winter or on skiing holiday in Austria or driving up Cairngorm for skiing?

You've got to forgive Bob. Not the sharpest tool in the box.
He leases two massively expensive cars which are worth more than his house of which he hasn't paid off the mortgage - and he's no young whippersnapper either. :laugh:laugh:laugh
And apparently one of them creaks horribly :laugh

Shouldn't laugh at the cognitively challeneged but I can't help it.

northernladyuk
16th October 2017, 15:35
You've got to forgive Bob. Not the sharpest tool in the box.
He leases two massively expensive cars which are worth more than his house of which he hasn't paid off the mortgage - and he's no young whippersnapper either. :laugh:laugh:laugh
And apparently one of them creaks horribly :laugh

Shouldn't laugh at the cognitively challeneged but I can't help it.

Yet Bob is a member of the CUK Brexit intellectual elite.

sasguru
16th October 2017, 15:39
Yet Bob is a member of the CUK Brexit intellectual elite.

:laugh:laugh:laugh
Stop now, you've got my ribs hurting ....

greenlake
16th October 2017, 15:49

May not even have to wait until 2019....

http://i.imgur.com/M4EiMMY.jpg

bobspud
16th October 2017, 16:13

1) They introduced a law that controls the minimum amounts of recyclable materials in a car. This means that where traditionally premium cars would have nice things like solid walnut inlays and dash panels they are now replaced with cheap shitty plastics and MDF type mouldings that are easier to reclaim.

This is why you can still buy R129 so's from the mid 90's that squeak less than a new one

EUR-Lex - 32000L0053 - EN - EUR-Lex (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX:32000L0053)

2) They banned the use of solvent based paints the results are crapy thin paint that will chip almost as fast as you look at it and that looses its depth of colour much faster than the original stuff you can also burn through the new stuff with bird shit :)

http://ec.europa.eu/environment/air/pdf/paint_solvents/2002_08_reducing_voc_emissions.pdf

And just for fun if you are wondering why you don't have a decent spare tyre in your new car this one is down to the fact that the EU over egged the fuel efficiency figures and the easiest way to lose the weight needed was dump a 40kg wheel...

So thanks to the EU ******* about, Your car is made with cheaper crappy parts (just so its easy to break up in 20 years) and has paint that will fade and get damaged
much more easier than one built in 1999.

Thanks guys keep the race to the bottom going :)

darmstadt
16th October 2017, 16:19
Bollocks. What about Vauxhall at Ellesmere?

This one: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/15/vauxhall-cut-400-jobs-ellesmere-port-demand-astra-falls

sasguru
16th October 2017, 16:26
1) They introduced a law that controls the minimum amounts of recyclable materials in a car. This means that where traditionally premium cars would have nice things like solid walnut inlays and dash panels they are now replaced with cheap tulipty plastics and MDF type mouldings that are easier to reclaim.

This is why you can still buy R129 so's from the mid 90's that squeak less than a new one

EUR-Lex - 32000L0053 - EN - EUR-Lex (http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=CELEX:32000L0053)

Let's start with this one. I can't see where in your link they banned wood? And it's not clear to me why other materials would "creak" more.
I have Merc E, no wood in it, no creaks.

bobspud
16th October 2017, 16:41
Let's start with this one. I can't see where in your link they banned wood? And it's not clear to me why other materials would "creak" more.
I have Merc E, no wood in it, no creaks.

https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/13534056_988597107905652_593683439_n.jpg?ig_cache_ key=MTI4MTQ4MjU0MTI5MDgzMTc4Mw%3D%3D.2

This photo shows the inside of an older SL. The wood that you can see is all 5 -10mm solid walnut. If you have a law that requires 80% of the materials to be recyclable and to have came from recycled sources. Thats a large junk of the interior that is not going to foot the bill. The seats are all nappa leather so they are probably out too...

So now they use light weight plastic frames and glue veneers to them...

http://www.macarbon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/307.jpg

Because its no longer a solid interior, as you drive the car and hit rough pot holes the body work starts to loosen and 60k later the thing rattles like hell. Don't get me wrong its as tight as a drum for the first year or so but by the 3rd year not so much.

Even the S-class they lent me at the last service had panel creaks so maybe you are just too deaf to notice them :D

sasguru
16th October 2017, 16:51
If you have a law that requires 80% of the materials to be recyclable and to have came from recycled sources. Thats a large junk of the interior that is not going to foot the bill. The seats are all nappa leather so they are probably out too...

Isn't wood and leather natural and therefore recyclable whereas plastic is polluting and unrecyclable?:confused

Just checked apparently some plastic is recyclable. But wood and leather are certainly not polluting.

Could it be that manufacturers want to save money and this is nothing to do with the EU?:confused

Anyway I still can't see in your link where they say wood is a no no. Betleys are wood-lined are they not?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bentley+interior&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=VzQyKw3ftd3cHM%253A%252CnWcLMPXZPT9fsM%252C_&usg=__FXN5Xnw4nQaVwkSFtqKBth0XOFY%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfo8qHzvXWAhWNKlAKHXcvCuQQ9QEIMDAD#imgr c=xBTUBuNWFi7kaM:

original PM
16th October 2017, 16:57
Probably not a merc

Mercedes recalls 400000 cars in the UK over faulty airbag system

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/car-news/consumer-news/101361/mercedes-recalls-400000-cars-in-the-uk-over-faulty-airbag-system

stek
16th October 2017, 17:01
Isn't wood and leather natural and therefore recyclable whereas plastic is polluting and unrecyclable?:confused

Just checked apparently some plastic is recyclable. But wood and leather are certainly not polluting.

Could it be that manufacturers want to save money and this is nothing to do with the EU?:confused

Anyway I still can't see in your link where they say wood is a no no. Betleys are wood-lined are they not?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bentley+interior&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&tbm=isch&source=iu&pf=m&ictx=1&fir=VzQyKw3ftd3cHM%253A%252CnWcLMPXZPT9fsM%252C_&usg=__FXN5Xnw4nQaVwkSFtqKBth0XOFY%3D&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjfo8qHzvXWAhWNKlAKHXcvCuQQ9QEIMDAD#imgr c=xBTUBuNWFi7kaM:

Leather is a bonus free product left over after we've made all the burgers.

Lance
16th October 2017, 18:06
This photo shows the inside of an older SL. The wood that you can see is all 5 -10mm solid walnut. If you have a law that requires 80% of the materials to be recyclable and to have came from recycled sources. Thats a large junk of the interior that is not going to foot the bill. The seats are all nappa leather so they are probably out too...

Because its no longer a solid interior, as you drive the car and hit rough pot holes the body work starts to loosen and 60k later the thing rattles like hell. Don't get me wrong its as tight as a drum for the first year or so but by the 3rd year not so much.

Even the S-class they lent me at the last service had panel creaks so maybe you are just too deaf to notice them :D

christ you are a stupid **** aren't you?

sasguru
16th October 2017, 18:13
christ you are a stupid **** aren't you?

:laugh:laugh:laugh
Fell out of the stupid tree and hit all the branches on the way down.
If you want a good argument for why the EU has been good for us, just consider the fact that complete imbeciles like Bob have been able to make a reasonable living

darmstadt
17th October 2017, 08:14
I could have had wood in my BMW: https://www.bmw.com/en/topics/fascination-bmw/individual/individual-collection.html

original PM
17th October 2017, 08:19
I could have had wood in my BMW: https://www.bmw.com/en/topics/fascination-bmw/individual/individual-collection.html

the last time you got wood was watching your sister in the shower

:rolleyes:

darmstadt
17th October 2017, 08:32
the last time you got wood was watching your sister in the shower

:rolleyes:

Mmm, Brexit mentality rears it's Roy 'Chubby' Brown head....

original PM
17th October 2017, 08:43
Mmm, Brexit mentality rears it's Roy 'Chubby' Brown head....

Really love your avatar.