• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of BTL in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State of BTL in the UK

is rubbish - 3 hours since I put feed house made from birch and with peanuts added, but not a single squirrel and bird graced it with their presense! BTL is terrible!

How are you expecting them to pay you AtW ?

In boom booms ?

Comment

Hey AtW,

What's the state of the BTL in Moscow? I've heard that the comrades doubled the house prices in just one year, wonder if the BTL goes in the same direction...
      The rest is silence...

Comment

Lucy: fur...chicks dig it!

House prices in Moscow march on to blow into greedy faces of all involved.

Rent prices in Moscow raised with value of houses - owners think that just because nominal value is up, this means tenants should pay proportionally more in rent, long term agreements non-existant, for some tenants rents doubled in like one month - scum landlords and such: cheaper to rent in London now than in Moscow, heck, it is cheaper to buy in London.

My family owns a few houses there, bought at the time when prices were 4 times less than they are now: as usual Russians demonstrate that they have no common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
          as usual Russians demonstrate that they have no common sense.
          Are you saying you have no common sense AtW ???

Comment

I am not Russian.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              I am not Russian.
              I thought we were ski

Comment

So I understand that we have one more brit on the board?...
                The rest is silence...

Comment

I am stuck between tick and tuck...

Comment

I take it you passed all relevant tests and are now british then AtW, congrats

Comment

Working...
                    X