• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Revenge of the leftie homosexuals!?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenge of the leftie homosexuals!?!

As apologies and convictions are quashed for homosexuality in the 50/60s etc and nobody gives a damn about your sexuality. Something which once would have got you kicked out of Parliament is now replaced with this

Michael Fallon apologises for touching radio host's knee | Daily Mail Online

An outing of touching women inappropriately on the knee!!! Paedophile Tory Prime ministers?!?!

God forbid, jail him and through away the key!!

Where the hell is the ridiculous witch hunt coming from? Jimmy Saville? Weinstein? Peter Tatchell?

Is this the revenge of left wing media homosexuals, Momentum, the Russians or Jews. We need to know who is stoking this ridiculous mudslinging?

Conspiracy theories please.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Oh you admit you grope women now? Or do you prefer to try and rape kids?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Oh you admit you grope women now? Or do you prefer to try and rape kids?
      Which one is worse again? I no longer know.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Which one is worse again? I no longer know.
        And meanwhile, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
          And meanwhile, the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
          Technically this isn't true is it. The rich have an infinite number to aim for, meanwhile the poor can only aim at zero.

Comment

This is a non-story. Even the journo has said that he apologised at the time and there's no issue.

Boorish MP touches a lady's leg, she tells him to get his hand off or she'll punch him, he removes his hand and apologises. Non story.

Comment

... Daily Mail Online...

Is this the revenge of left wing media homosexuals, Momentum, the Russians or Jews. We need to know who is stoking this ridiculous mudslinging?

Conspiracy theories please.
              I have a theory that the Daily Mail is not a left wing media outlet.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                It's also on the BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  It's also on the BBC.
                  Wow if both the hard right Mail and liberal left BBC have said the same thing it must be true.

A man touched a woman's knee - she said do not do that and he did not.

Best string him up and get the pitchforks out...

Comment

Too much fuss about very trivial things. My leg got touched yet again by a female neighbour at weekend. I should call the police.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X