• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened to...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to...

all the daleks and cybermen?

Did they all suddenly turn into women?

Is it a seasonal thing - like flocks of birds migrating?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Originally posted by bogeyman
    all the daleks and cybermen?

Did they all suddenly turn into women?

Is it a seasonal thing - like flocks of birds migrating?
    Perhaps they all got jobs?
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

It has been very wet lately. Perhaps they just rusted. Good fecking riddance to 'em though, I say. What do overrated and not very scary characters from a second rate kids TV show bring to the contracting table anyway?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Oh, Emperor Dalek was always very nice to me.

Comment

And anyway, what have you guys done with Sally Anne ? She's been gone all afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
            And anyway, what have you guys done with Sally Anne ? She's been gone all afternoon
            Perhaps Greggs have got a sale on?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Greggs ? As in the bakers ?

(naughty mordy)

Comment

Does that mean I get a spanking?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                  It has been very wet lately. Perhaps they just rusted. Good fecking riddance to 'em though, I say. What do overrated and not very scary characters from a second rate kids TV show bring to the contracting table anyway?
                  Apart from Emperor Dalek, who got up with the crowd, and was not one of them any way, too much quality....
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                    Oh, Emperor Dalek was always very nice to me.
                    Please don't tell any of the other Daleks, I am supposed to be a ruthless and evil genius. I couldn't hold my eye stalk up in public if they ever heard what I was really like. I guess underneath my dome I just want to be loved.

Comment

Working...
                    X