• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Addicted to CUK ...?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addicted to CUK ...?

I am. Becoming a problem.... Need to fight it ....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

You and AtW.

Why don't you two become friends (not virtual) and perhaps you could go out for a spritzer. Imagine Lisa Simpson and Nelson Muntz friends!!

Ha ha!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Didn't Lisa Simpson and Nelson muntz go out with each other in one episode?

This brings a whole new image of yuck into my head, can't you just see it now?? AtW and sasguru skipping down the street hand in hand.....

Comment

It's very very very addictive this site like!

My laptop bust yesterday afternoon and I had to tak it in to be repaired, and I felt free all night!

Course I'm back now like - thats the decorating out the window again
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Hi SA, I was starting to get worried.....
          Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

If ever I was going for more than a couple of days assume I'm dead - otherwise I would have told yous all about where I was going in my CUK diary style

And yes, I dare say I'll be making up for lost time today
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Get painting, woman, the fumes will make you happy...

I painted the inside of a cupboard once... it was very interesting for a while...

Then I was violently ill

I do sometimes worry about you Ziety mate - you're a complicated lizard (a bit like a Giant Alien Shaft!)
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

I turn up once in a while and nothing much changes. Can't see a lot to actually get addicted too.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                  It's very very very addictive this site like!

My laptop bust yesterday afternoon and I had to tak it in to be repaired, and I felt free all night!

Course I'm back now like - thats the decorating out the window again
                  I know what you mean like.

Comment

Do you really know what she means like?
                    I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

Working...
                    X