• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The deluded Dawkins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The deluded Dawkins

His so called atheist polemic turns out to be a load of crock.

Oh dear looks like the pagans have to find another source of comfort.

Deluded and confused
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Chico, it's far too early in the morning for this crap
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Didn't we have a conversation on the use of the phrase 'so called'?

Learn to use the language properly or STFU.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Hmmm, let me think about this...

Done.

Chico is an idiot.

No explanation needed, it would waste my time.

Comment

No, that "article" is a load of crock. It's using a work of fiction (the bible) to try and debunk a scientist. You may as well try and debunk the fact that the Earth rotates round the sun by quoting Terry Pratchett.

You are an idiot of the highest order...
          Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            His so called atheist polemic turns out to be a load of crock.

Oh dear looks like the pagans have to find another source of comfort.

Deluded and confused
            ROFL

I had a quick scan and the authors main argument is that Jesus said he was the son of the lord by saying "I am" lots. I must be a son of the lord as well

Well that has brightened my day slighty, it is always amusing to see the lengths the god squad wil go to to try and discredit anything that questions thier faith

Comment

Ahh the pagans resort to what they know - insults. Insults the last refuge of the deluded atheist. I pity the lot of you.
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Ahh the pagans resort to what they know - insults. Insults the last refuge of the deluded atheist. I pity the lot of you.
                And I pray for your soul my brother as the devil hath taken thou off thy road to salvation. Chico has been corrupted and deluded by the devil who hath tricked him into fostering intolerance on these forums.

Stand and pray for him christian brothers so that he sees the true path of thy lord, the path of understanding and toleration, not the path of hate and agrivation.

I pray for your soul brother so that thee may find the true path once more, love the posters on this board and your love will bring them to god, do not try to force them unto thy holy path, to do so will force them away and becomes the work of thee devil!!!

Comment

I don't want your pity. I just want you to feck off.

If people want to be religious that's their own personal choice. Evangelists trying to tell other people what to believe are the lowest form of scum. I don't want someone telling me how to live my life. It's insulting. As far as I'm concerned, by continually evangelising, you're the one engaging in insulting behaviour.

If I was a vegetarian would you want me to be in your face all the time telling you that you shouldn't eat meat? Of course you wouldn't because you'd find it annoying.
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Very Christian of you. Much appreciated. Now please feck off and don't chap on our door again pls.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X