• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Trump / Russia thing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Trump / Russia thing

You may remember that many of our less educated pro-Brexit inclined friend were super-excited at Trump's election.

What do people make of the latest round of news around the Russia collusion allegations.

New Scientific evidence suggests that the Earwig is closely related to dinosaurs.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      New Scientific evidence suggests that the Earwig is closely related to dinosaurs.
      And Brillo is related to the cauliflower.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        You may remember that many of our less educated pro-Brexit inclined friend were super-excited at Trump's election.

What do people make of the latest round of news around the Russia collusion allegations.
        WGAF ??

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post

They are, as you state, allegations at this stage, so people can only make unsubstantiated opinions.

HTH
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            They are, as you state, allegations at this stage, so people can only make unsubstantiated opinions.

HTH
            Oh, we're more than capable of that round 'ere....
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post

HTH
              George Papadopoulos has admitted guilt.

HTH

Comment

Not sure why Putin would prefer Trump over Clinton. Or the other way around. And Hillary seems to have lost through her own actions, eg. not visiting "marginal" states and dismissing half the electorate as deplorables.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                  Not sure why Putin would prefer Trump over Clinton. Or the other way around. And Hillary seems to have lost through her own actions, eg. not visiting "marginal" states and dismissing half the electorate as deplorables.
                  If Russia wants to weaken the USA, then back the whack-job. Assuming there is nothing more sinister going on.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                    half the electorate as deplorables.
                    For nlady, the Land of Opportunity beckons. “No request too deplorable”.

Comment

Working...
                    X