• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Beginning of end for UKIP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginning of end for UKIP?

Seven Great Yarmouth UKIP councillors defect to Tories - BBC News

UKIP? UKIP?

Ah yes - I remember them.

Presumably they achieved their goal of cleaning behind the fridge? After their campaign MrsBP makes me clean there every week.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      UKIP? UKIP?

Ah yes - I remember them.

Presumably they achieved their goal of cleaning behind the fridge? After their campaign MrsBP makes me clean there every week.
      You sllllaaaaaagggg!
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm still a member of UKIP.

At least I don't have Stockholm Syndrome like the rest of you. How anyone that calls themselves a contractor can vote Labour after IR35 or Conservative after more IR35 and the dividend tax is beyond me.
        Last edited by Lockhouse; 1 November 2017, 05:02.
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

At least I don't have Stockholm Syndrome like the rest of you. How anyone that calls themselves a contractor can vote Labour after IR35 or Conservative after more IR35 and the dividend tax is beyond me.
          Other parties other than UKIP, Labour and the Conservatives are available.

Comment

Change request

Mods: can I ask that this thread is moved to the forum that must not be named please, so that I can add a post about the topic that must not be named?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Other parties other than UKIP, Labour and the Conservatives are available.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

What? You have something against the Monster Raving Looney Party?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  What? You have something against the Monster Raving Looney Party?
                  They expelled him for extreme cretinism.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    They expelled him for extreme cretinism.
                    If you think about it that's actually a compliment.

Comment

Working...
                    X