• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Olympic site gets giant mosque

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olympic site gets giant mosque

It seems that a state-of-the-art 70,000 capacity mosque is to be built next to the Olympic stadium. The local muslims aren't keen, so what the feck is it for?

Whose plans I wonder - the article doesn't specify. If it is true I think it's appalling - since when have we become an Islamic state?

Comment

I am sure if these proposals reach Ruth kelly's desk She will kick it into touch.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        I am sure if these proposals reach Ruth kelly's desk She will kick it into touch.
        And then give herself a good self-flaggellation...
        Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

the idea is to make sure that the olympics do not get bombed. obvious init?

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
            For those not in the know: Ruth Kelly is a member of a secretive Cathlolic Sect Opus Dei: I think they are pretty close to Vatican and share responsibility for all the crimes against humanity that this religion committed over last 20 centuries.

Comment

And being the norm with women associated with NL, she looks like a bulldog licking a wasp off a pi55 soaked nettle.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                For those not in the know: Ruth Kelly is a member of a secretive Cathlolic Sect Opus Dei: I think they are pretty close to Vatican and share responsibility for all the crimes against humanity that this religion committed over last 20 centuries.
                Do they? Blimey! Where do you get that from then?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore
                  Where do you get that from then?
                  This is stated in the book of Exogenesis II.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                    It seems that a state-of-the-art 70,000 capacity mosque is to be built next to the Olympic stadium. The local muslims aren't keen, so what the feck is it for?
                    use this big mosque to hold all the events.
                    will save loads on security.

Comment

Working...
                    X