• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toughest Job in IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toughest Job in IT

Problem manager - Wales !!

Problem Manager Permanent

Ten million customers can't be wrong Marks & Spencer is one of the UK's leading retailers. We believe efficient technological processes are one of the main reasons for our success. And as a key player in our IT service delivery department, you'll help ensure the maintenance of our business systems so that we can continue to provide a quality service to all of our customers. Influence tactical decisions and help realise departmental objectives. Responsible for ITIL based problem management; you'll be part of a team identifying and analysing the root cause of incidents. You'll also oversee the strategic implementation of processes that will deliver continuous improvements to the overall IT environment. A team player with outstanding IT skills. With experience in an IT service management role, and conversant with ITIL best practice. You should also be able to communicate clearly on technical issues, both verbally and in writing, you'll be: familiar with problem management practices. Comfortable delivering multiple projects. Able to demonstrate good communication, organisational and analytical skills. Capable of understanding Microsoft packages, IT operations and infrastructures. To apply, please visit our Website.

I tried applying to M&S once...They sent me an e-mail about taking some type of online "verbal" and math test. The URL for the test would have been sent seperately. I never did get the second e-mail.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Toughest Job in IT

Cleaning threadeds desk
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
      X