• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May I be the first to coin a new acronym: the BIGs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May I be the first to coin a new acronym: the BIGs

The BIGs (Britain, Italy, Greece) are the countries that have the SMALLest annualised growth rate in the West this year (max 1.5%)
    The US is on 3% and the EU average is 2.5%.
    I think we'll be hearing a lot more about the BIGs and the different reasons for their low growth rates in years to come.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You are a BIG................a Boring Insufferable Gurner!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Yeah, really worrying, considering the EU is doing about a fifth as well as Burkina Faso...

Perhaps you need to look for some better and more credible statistics?
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
        Yeah, really worrying, considering the EU is doing about a fifth as well as Burkina Faso...

Perhaps you need to look for some better and more credible statistics?
        You complained the other day about me calling you a cretin - and then you go and prove it every time.
        Of course the Western countries have a much different growth rate trend than the developing countries
        It's a problem if your growth rate is below other comparable countries.
        Last edited by sasguru; 5 November 2017, 17:49.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

You complained the other day about me calling you a cretin - and then you go and prove it every time.
          Of course the Western countries have a much different growth rate trend than the developing countries
          It's a problem if your growth rate is below other comparable countries.
          But it's not me claiming that the UK's growth rate is a problem compared to the EU which contains several new-ish members who are only just beginning to make a contribution.

So I accept your point entirely; shame you're too dim - or too wrapped up in your mass rhetoric - to understand what it actually means.
          Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            But it's not me claiming that the UK's growth rate is a problem compared to the EU which contains several new-ish members who are only just beginning to make a contribution.

So I accept your point entirely; shame you're too dim - or too wrapped up in your mass rhetoric - to understand what it actually means.
            So you think its OK to go from the top of the G7 growth rate to the bottom in one year?
            Talk about being caught up in mass denial.
            I'm surprised you can make a living TBH since your logical skills are so poor, you must either be a bottom feeder or in one of the BS roles like PM or similar.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

So you think its OK to go from the top of the G7 growth rate to the bottom in one year?
              I'm surprised you can make a living TBH since your logical skills are so poor, you must either be a bottom feeder or in one of the BS roles like PM or similar.
              So you think it is okay to look at a very limited time period and extrapolating?

Having said that, the UK has been doing very badly for a long while in many areas. How long before the chickens come home to roost?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                You are a BIG................a Boring Insufferable Gurner!!

And yet. ... and yet .... here you are responding to my posts as always in your point- and content-free manner
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

And yet. ... and yet .... here you are responding to my posts as always in your point- and content-free manner
                  Oh the ironing.....

Comment

Ooh, get the hero... If only I was big and clever like you, my life would be complete.
                    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                    X