• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moderators

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators

You ban someone for a crude joke, but you let Chico spout his hateful and harmful drivel without hindrance.
    Shameful!

hear hear
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Seriously - I cant believe EO has been banned. He hasn't done a thing to anyone!!!

Please bring him back and we promse to stop fighting for good.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by expat
        You ban someone for a crude joke, but you let Chico spout his hateful and harmful drivel without hindrance.
        Shameful!
        God's will ...
        Johnny Talibani Mumbai

Comment

I think the key phrase is consitency, or lack.

EO gets banned, while I've seen some people get away with far far worse, repeatedly. Though I'm not suggesting others get banned, but at least if you're going to fling that threat around do so consistently.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

What I miss something about a xmas present thread hijak.....some racist stuff and a banning....

Anyone want to give me the Executive Summary version ....

Comment

Come on let's all make up and be friends
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Bugger - I hate work. Hours of nothing to do and then the one bit I have to complete today and I miss all the fun.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                  Anyone want to give me the Executive Summary version ....
                  In short it seems like that story about german and soviet forces fighting over single house belonging to the local forest ranger located on the edge of the forest:

1) On Monday Germans took over the house thanks to submachine guns
                  2) On Tuesday Soviets took it back using mortar fire
                  3) On Wednesday Germans counter-attacked with tanks and got it again
                  4) On Thursday Soviets called air support and occupied the poor rubble of the house yet again

And on Friday the forest ranger came back and kicked everyone's sas...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW

And on Friday the forest ranger came back and kicked everyone's sas...
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X