• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pmq

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pmq

Today, with Blair and Cameron away, Prescott and Hague did it. Reading the points on the BBC, there is this bit...

Mr Hague asked how much had been taken by the government from pension funds. It was the "biggest destruction of savings" by any government, he added.
    Mr Prescott said Labour would "take no lectures from the Tories on pensions" who had opposed a "far better pensions deal." He asked Mr Hague to "tell us what he thinks the figure is".
    Mr Hague said nothing had been said to oppose the Pensions Bill "in the last few hours" since it had been published on Wednesday morning.
    Mr Prescott said opinion polls published earlier showed the "honeymoon" enjoyed by Tory leader David Cameron was over.

Now I know politicians tend to be evasive when it comes to answering a question, but this takes the biscuit. He was asked a direct question and the answer he gave was as good as putting his hands over his ears and repeatedly shouting I Can't Hear you

And this is what we pay the useless tosser for is it?
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Working...
X