• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who bought this and did you put it through the company accounts?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who bought this and did you put it through the company accounts?

https://www.theguardian.com/artandde...-mundi-auction

Looks a bit crap tbh.

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    It's being mounted on the side of a bus in lieu of one week's money sent by the UK to the EU.

Comment

2 years state budget of the Vatican for one painting. I'm sure Leonardo had that in mind to sell it for when he painted it (if he painted it which some experts are not sure about)

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        2 years state budget of the Vatican for one painting. I'm sure Leonardo had that in mind to sell it for when he painted it (if he painted it which some experts are not sure about)
        The guy who painted my ceiling could have done a better job, cash in hand to.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          It's being mounted on the side of a bus in lieu of one week's money sent by the UK to the EU.
          It's going to be a full time job for the mods to move these threads to the brexit forum at the rate you are going.

Saying that, the mods are lazy bunch and don't seem to be too arsed. Unless you type Bob, bob, bob, bob, bob.

Comment

I hesitate to admit buying it, but I thought it would look nice in the downstairs loo.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It's going to be a full time job for the mods to move these threads to the brexit forum at the rate you are going.

Saying that, the mods are lazy bunch and don't seem to be too arsed. Unless you type Bob, bob, bob, bob, bob.
              I'm trying to create a kind of Schrödinger's Brexit, where it cannot always be determined whether a thread is Brexit related, although of course in reality almost everything is Brexit related.

Comment

I'm trying to create a kind of Schrödinger's Brexit, where it cannot always be determined whether a thread is Brexit related, although of course in reality almost everything is Brexit related.
                So you're completely demented, on the topic of Brexit, and pretentious with it.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

...although of course in reality almost everything is Brexit related.
                  Only in your head. Every time you think you want to post something about brexit, or anything really. Blow a balloon up in your mind and fill it up with your passive aggressiveness. Then, let it go, watch that balloon fly away with your negativity.

I'm thinking of writing and app to help people like you, obsessed with Brexit - "Brexit Balloons". Going to charge 1 Euro.

Comment

Only in your head. Every time you think you want to post something about brexit, or anything really. Blow a balloon up in your mind and fill it up with your passive aggressiveness. Then, let it go, watch that balloon fly away with your negativity.

I'm thinking of writing and app to help people like you, obsessed with Brexit - "Brexit Balloons". Going to charge 1 Euro.
                    Smart move charging in hard currency.

Comment

Working...
                    X