• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What happened to the fnaar fnaar thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the fnaar fnaar thread?

Did somebody take it too far in there??

Shame i was looking forward to an amusing read when I got home

anybody?

Comment

It got pulled as part of the general thread cull yesterday. It's a shame as I had scribbled a long post about Mr and Mrs Christmas setting down to a nice meal together. Don't know why they couldn't have just moved it to LR and deleted any posts where things had got personal though.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............

Comment

Bleh how did it get personal, sme people on these forums!!!

Comment

I don't know if they had - it got deleted so I couldn't read them. As I said, why couldn't it have been moved to LR.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Just ask threaded to post you a printout of thread from the past.

I did and it worked just fine.

HTH

Comment

Doesn't SKA cache pages giving you a history of everything it indexes yet AtW???

I should be able to read it from your cached copy stored on SKA dammit!!!!

Get coding and make your application useful FFS

Comment

Next update to SKA will include automatic updates of key sites, I will include this forum in ths list

Comment

"I will include this forum in ths list "

Yes you must - keep it for the kids to see in the future when we can all prove that we all had been posting on the same board as threaded. In 20 years he should have a GDP equal to that of China (and a mass to match)

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X