• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mugabe's Gone!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugabe's Gone!!!

Finally.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Dead?

Comment

Sure there's a thread for that somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Dead?
        Sacked from his party then forced to resign as president by the military.

Anyway Zimbabwe is fecked. Mugabe and his allies completely screwed up the country.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Sacked from his party then forced to resign as president by the military. Anyway Zimbabwe is fecked. Mugabe and his allies completely screwed up the country.
          Dictators are only gone when they are dead...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Dictators are only gone when they are dead...
            He will be soon.

I wonder if people will be restrained or dance on his grave?

I hope Putin is taking notes and realises he should stand down soon.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I hope Putin is taking notes and realises he should stand down soon.
              Putin is taking notes - he'd be pretty chuffed to last until he is 99...

Comment

Anyway Zimbabwe is fecked. Mugabe and his allies completely screwed up the country
                I appreciate that what you see in capital cities is not always representative of the country as a whole but I have been quite surprised by the apparently prosperous look in the news, well dressed and sometimes rather overweight people, cars, decent looking shops and houses.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Apparently 9 out of 10 people are unemployed.

The first family and "loyal" party members have been flaunting their wealth. As well as stealing money from the country's mineral wealth and sending it abroad.

Comment

Not sure things are going to get any better for them looking at what this "crocodile" is like. Looks like another rich man seeking power. Pity decent leaders like Mandela are so few and far between. 99% of them are either corrupt self serving bastards or idealistic nutcases.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X