• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The right stuff

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The right stuff

Hello my name is Derek. I like computers and I have been contracting for a very long time. I have been banned, but I understand where I went wrong before. I was full of hate and bitterness. I am clean now, and my heart is full of joy. I love you all, not love in a sexual way, but love in a big burly hug sort of way. I respect the opinions of others too, especially females who have to go through childbirth just so we can reproduce. Most of all I respect those in authority, they have tough decisions to make on how the world works. We all need to work much harder for them, and agree with them more often.

Hello Derek, you sound nice, where are you going on your hol.........

..oh sorry, wrong thread.

Comment

Hello Derek. Congratulations on you pre-frontal lobotomy. Did it hurt?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Christ ! Is that what my scar is ?

Comment

No Lucy, an ovarian cyst is something completely different.

Comment

I never did like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
              Christ ! Is that what my scar is ?
              Please do not blaspheme lucy for it may offend our christian brothers. You might also want to sit up properly. I have done a risk assessment on your position: it seems likely all the blood will rush to your head and make you dizzy.

Comment

Bog off god botherer

Comment

Working...
                X