• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One cheek on the bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One cheek on the bench

Finished a contract early a couple of weeks ago and then took up a part-time role with previous client on 2 days a week.

The other 3-4 days a week I’m working on my own startup company and I hope I never have to go back to contracting as I’m dreading the idea of going for another 9-5!

I never thought I’d be in this position - I have a warchest for at least 6 months very comfortable living and my startup is launching in Jan 18..... I thought I’d always love contracting but after over 7 years it’s started to get a bit dry and repetitive

Cool story bro..
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      Finished a contract early a couple of weeks ago and then took up a part-time role with previous client on 2 days a week.

The other 3-4 days a week I’m working on my own startup company and I hope I never have to go back to contracting as I’m dreading the idea of going for another 9-5!

I never thought I’d be in this position - I have a warchest for at least 6 months very comfortable living and my startup is launching in Jan 18..... I thought I’d always love contracting but after over 7 years it’s started to get a bit dry and repetitive

Bit like yourself then.

@Admin! please can you do the needful and delete the OPs account.

Thanks
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I can't tell whether this is a boomed, de-boomed or look at me and how good I am thread.. Or is it all three?
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I can't tell whether this is a boomed, de-boomed or look at me and how good I am thread.. Or is it all three?
          Aggregates to

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Has his posts been anything but?

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post

What does your startup company do or going to do?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                What does your startup company do or going to do?
                Probably it'll be THE startup of all startups, the defacto blueprint of how startups should be done after this date.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                  Probably it'll be THE startup of all startups, the defacto blueprint of how startups should be done after this date.

qh
                  It's so good they will need to come up with a new ISO standard for it
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    Bit like yourself then.

@Admin! please can you do the needful and delete the OPs account.

Thanks
                    I really regret waking up this Zoidermaon / Old Hack sockie the other day.

It had been silent for weeks up until that point

Comment

Working...
                    X