• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amateurism and when it comes in the window

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amateurism and when it comes in the window

How long after some idiot you work with terminates their contract do you start telling them how it is?

Not coming back so don't see the point of holding back.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How long after some idiot you work with terminates their contract do you start telling them how it is?

Not coming back so don't see the point of holding back.
    Is this a coded question about your next divorce?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Is this a coded question about your next divorce?
      Mrs-BP has never held back.

After all, marriage is the process of finding out what sort of man your wife would have preferred.

Comment

Good job I never got married

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Mrs-BP has never held back.

After all, marriage is the process of finding out what sort of man your wife would have preferred.
          And if you average out your exes' preferences, what do they come out as?

Comment

I did it with a guy a few years back, but we'd had a running battle and he wasn't popular. With anyone, arrogant tw*t who was never wrong.

I told him the truth in non sugar coated form in an email and he went whinging to the CTO.

Oddly enough it wasn't brought up in conversation until I said I wouldn't be joining the IT Manager's mates dodgy agency when I was already direct with the client.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
            X