• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Still no sign of the "Crash" I'm afraid!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still no sign of the "Crash" I'm afraid!

Housing market still refusing to cool
    House prices jump 1.4% in November
    Significant momentum still in the market
    Economy still supportive and interest rates may have peaked at 5%
    So sayeth the Nationwide. Oh well, message to all the renters out there.....you can run but you can't hide.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    So sayeth the Nationwide. Oh well, message to all the renters out there.....you can run but you can't hide.
    Do you ever get down to watch Torquay, SB? I have an mate down there who unfortunately supports them.

Comment

I went to see them once and they beat MK Dons 1-0. Should probably go more but the opposition seldom sounds very mouth-watering.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I went to see them once and they beat MK Dons 1-0.
        And exactly 9 months later your wife gave birth to a new child that looked exactly like 4 before...

Comment

I went to see them once and they beat MK Dons 1-0. Should probably go more but the opposition seldom sounds very mouth-watering.
          True - I started going to MK Dons this season. Last week they beat Celtic (er, that is Farsley Celtic).

The problem with Torquay this season is that they are, according to my mate who goes to every match, crap. I think they need your support since you have a 100% record.

Comment

It' around the corner. It will start when AtW will finally put down the deposit for a studio flat in brum.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
              It will start when AtW will finally put down the deposit for a studio flat in brum.
              It will never happen - the only house I will buy is going to be at least 100 sq meters large.

Comment

Working...
              X