• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A fitbit for your manhood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A fitbit for your manhood

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/502482...l-performance/

The time MF will ever see it is when he takes out of the box!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It will also help detect sexually transmitted diseases such as Chlamydia and Syphilis.
      The Northern Tart will be banning it at her establishment...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Surely someone out there is going to make an IoT version of this, and then a spotty bedroom script kiddy is going to make an awful lot of people think they've come into contact with a dose of the clap!

Comment

FLC got a FitBit for his birthday. So far he's winked 3.5 miles.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just imagine all the clanker stuck in that USB port.
            Especially after some backdoor action.
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
              Just imagine all the clanker stuck in that USB port.
              Especially after some backdoor action.
              WHS

Bet it's not water proof.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It will also help detect sexually transmitted diseases such as Chlamydia and Syphilis.
                I wonder what it does when it comes into contact with an STD, change colour?

I don't know about any of you, but that could really put me off my stroke
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  I wonder what it does when it comes into contact with an STD, change colour?

I don't know about any of you, but that could really put me off my stroke
                  I don't think you can catch anything from the sort of action you're used to

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                    I don't think you can catch anything from the sort of action you're used to
                    Must be tricky when you regularly play the part of both male and female as in your case.

It must get terribly confusing.

But, I guess that means that you have no chance of catching an STD as well, unless you have already got one
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X