• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you Travel Back in Time?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you Travel Back in Time?

Are you Marty McFly? Dr Who? or similar?

If so, do you fancy this gig?

http://www.jobserve.com/W22DA5C02FB7D4B16.job

Threaded already got it - he did not delete it back in 2004 because otherwise he would not see it in 2006 and thus not take the job in the first place.

Comment

Deja vous?

Comment

Originally posted by premiere
        Deja vous?
        Come again?

Comment

vu maybe ??

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
            vu maybe ??
            indeed.... vu

Comment

I wish I could travel back in time - I'd go back to last night and try and stop myself somewhere between the 8th and 16th double vodka....I'd warn myself that it isn't big OR clever.
              I'd also advise myself that Dont Cry For Me Argentina NEVER sounds good on the Kareoke
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Pfft, only 16 doubles... I thought you Geordie lasses could handle your drink!!!

Anyway all you need is a very very fast airplane and lots of fuel and fly round the planet as fast as you can. Theoretically you will eventually go back in time (although I doubt we have a plane that can go fast enough to reverse time yet, you should be able to slow it down though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                  Pfft, only 16 doubles... I thought you Geordie lasses could handle your drink!!!

Anyway all you need is a very very fast airplane and lots of fuel and fly round the planet as fast as you can. Theoretically you will eventually go back in time (although I doubt we have a plane that can go fast enough to reverse time yet, you should be able to slow it down though.

I dont think something which went very very fast would be a god idea to me right now...
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                    I dont think something which went very very fast would be a god idea to me right now...
                    Who wants God ideas???

Were you drinking with Chico last night ???

Comment

Working...
                    X