• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suits!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suits!

New year, new gig, time to spruce myself up a bit.

Had a look at the M&S outlet nearby - cant see what I want at a reasonable price.

After 100% wool, which they have plenty of, but usually flat front which is not enough for my middle-aged tummy. So after tailored or pleated.

I know my sizes - Where is good for having a poke about? Either high street, or, online?

I have no butler.

Kendals on Deansgate in Manchester - decent price range in there too.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

When are you going to court?

New gig my 4rse.....

Comment

Savile Row

HTH

DimPrawn

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          When are you going to court?

New gig my 4rse.....
          Wilmslow's had more interviews than Michael Parkinson, don't worry about that!
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Savile Row

HTH

DimPrawn
            Where did you get your suit for your palace visit?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Where did you get your suit for your palace visit?
              Off a midget down and out, I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                Kendals on Deansgate in Manchester - decent price range in there too.
                Nah... Slaters Menswear every time. They'll tailor anything that needs it to fit in a day if you go in early enough. Haven't bought a suit from anywhere else as long as I can remember.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Nah... Slaters Menswear every time. They'll tailor anything that needs it to fit in a day if you go in early enough. Haven't bought a suit from anywhere else as long as I can remember.
                  +1.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Did they do your gimp suit too?

Comment

Working...
                    X