• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans?

Weekend plans?

Fook all right now.

Which will be nice!

Comment

TFA!

Tonight - Takeaway
      Saturday - 200km Audax Ride. Last big one of the year.
      Sunday - Putting up the Xmas tree.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

TFA :-)

Tonight - Nothing; going to fire up my gaming rig for the first time in a couple of weeks.
        Saturday - GF and I are off to Frome for a little explore and then to watch Rich Hall in the evening. Should be good, he's a funny guy!
        Sunday - Roast with parents.

Yourself?

Comment

Off to Stuttgart.

Was a mini cruise last weekend.

Cologne the weekend before.

Toying with France next weekend........

Comment

Friend's 60th tomorrow night up near Suityville. Apart from that TFA

What about you, Mr Pad?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
              Yourself?
              Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              What about you, Mr Pad?
              Baby bp has been invited to sit on a steam engine as part of a parade tomorrow.

Tonight I am killing the twins. Last weekend DD created a watsapp family group. The first conversation was the twins arguing over exam revision papers. Tuesday night this week it took Mrs BP a hour to sort out.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Tonight I am killing the twins.
                I genuinely thought that was a thin mask for something else..! Then I read the rest of your post.

Comment

Quiet one here except for Car Club Xmas lunch on Sunday. A load of 70 year old posh blokes acting like something out of Jeeves and Wooster, it's a hoot (genuinely).
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

TFA!

Sweet FA.

It's been a feckin hard week, two of three clients have been getting their money's worth out of me plus an Open Uni assignment where I didn't even understand the questions let alone the answers.

Looking forward to sleep. Lots of sleep. Maybe some gin. Then more sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X