• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job of the day

My NHS client located in Wembley is urgently seeking a Service Desk Analyst for a 3-6 month contract to start ASAP.
    £13.50 per hour (inside IR35 so have to use an umbrella company)
    Interviews will take place this afternoon and Monday
    If you are free and keen, do reply to this email with your CV

Free? Keen? Hmm...

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    My NHS client located in Wembley is urgently seeking a Service Desk Analyst for a 3-6 month contract to start ASAP.

Free? Keen? Hmm...
    AKA Cheap and desperate...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Better off flipping burgers at Maccie D's or stocking shelves at Tesco, at least you get sick/holiday pay then

Comment

A whole £359 after tax per week with none of the employee benefits! I bet their phones are red hot at the moment!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Do you need to be a UK passport holder?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Do you need to be a UK passport holder?
            No, but you do need to be mad.

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              A whole £359 after tax per week with none of the employee benefits! I bet their phones are red hot at the moment!
              That's more than my weekly salary!
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I am recruiting for an SC Cleared IT Desktop Support Engineer to undertake an initial 1 day contract at my client’s site in Lincoln.

The role is to support a telephone refresh project.

This contract is set to start Monday 4th December starting at 3pm till late; my client is looking to pay £17.77 per hour.
                If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  I am recruiting for an SC Cleared IT Desktop Support Engineer to undertake an initial 1 day contract at my client’s site in Lincoln.

The role is to support a telephone refresh project.

This contract is set to start Monday 4th December starting at 3pm till late; my client is looking to pay £17.77 per hour.
                  If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information
                  I got that one too!! Gonna have to lower my rate to secure this one in view of the competition....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Free? Keen? Hmm...
                    Wembley is just too long a commute if you need to sign on in Merthyr alternate Wednesday mornings.

Comment

Working...
                    X