• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Declining Quality of Posts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Declining Quality of Posts

Far be it from me etc. etc. but I cannot help noticing that many of the more thoughtful and entertaining posters are notable by their absence lately.

Furthermore, the inane topics seem to be along the lines that one would discuss in a seedy laundrette or a cheap, provincial hairdressing salon.

What happened?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

A decision was made to dumb down quality in order to appeal to a wider audience as this is a more inclusive approach.

HTH

Comment

Ah yes, Atw with his myriad of pointless polls

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
        Far be it from me etc. etc. but I cannot help noticing that many of the more thoughtful and entertaining posters are notable by their absence lately.

Furthermore, the inane topics seem to be along the lines that one would discuss in a seedy laundrette or a cheap, provincial hairdressing salon.

What happened?
        Some low-quality women came along ....

<<ducks and hides >>
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

What happened?
          weve bin told off.
          oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Perhaps we should call this the atwForum as he insists on giving us every detail of his seedy, dull life in a Birmingham bedsit. atw, I have no interest in how many yards you managed to drag your lardass body today or what Vesta curry you microwaved for lunch .....
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

We need more posts about Immigration and Labour, you can never bore of those topics, apparently
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                We need more posts about Immigration and Labour, you can never bore of those topics, apparently
                Well at least they are topics that can be discussed in some rational manner. not "shall I pick the fluff from my navel today, or leave it 'till tomorrow".

Comment

Well at least they are topics that can be discussed in some rational manner. not "shall I pick the fluff from my navel today, or leave it 'till tomorrow".
                  No doubt AtW will have poll on that issue.
                  oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Not to mention declining standards of moderation and arbitrary bannings.

Comment

Working...
                    X