• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who's going to sail us to Marina Grande, Capri

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's going to sail us to Marina Grande, Capri

Myself and a bunch of chums are heading to Marina Grande, Capri for our annual Christmas celebrations.

Trouble is, which yacht will we take?

I want to take my new Fairline Squadron 65, nicely fitted stateroom for a few guests.

However, one of my buddies wants to take his Carver 56 Voyager. Come on, it's a couple of years old I told him.

The other friend wants us to sail in his Carver 530 Voyager.
    Another choice is my other friends Viking Sport Cruisers 65 Motoryacht.

A contractors dilemma....
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Yachts should have sails, what you are looking at there is stinkpots of the seas. Contractors sail in catamarans- preferably 15m+ ones.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
      Myself and a bunch of chums are heading to Marina Grande, Capri for our annual Christmas celebrations.

I want to take my new Fairline Squadron 65, nicely fitted stateroom for a few guests.

However, one of my buddies wants to take his Carver 56 Voyager. Come on, it's a couple of years old I told him.

The other friend wants us to sail in his Carver 530 Voyager.
      Another choice is my other friends Viking Sport Cruisers 65 Motoryacht.

A contractors dilemma....
      I would go by Lear and hire a yacht out there, my sea legs being not what they were.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post

Comment

I lost my camera on Capri in 2010. Can you pop into the constabulary and see if it's been handed in?

Comment

Working...
          X