• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More police sexism

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More police sexism

Met Police to conduct urgent review after rape trial collapse - BBC News

Liam Allan, 22, was charged with 12 counts of rape and sexual assault but his trial collapsed after police were ordered to hand over phone records.

Of course, as long as more "rapists" are convicted(and they have to be male of course), who cares if innocent people are convicted? They are only men after all.

Women are allowed to get drunk, consent to sex, then retrospectively change their minds of course. Retrospection is open to women(and HMRC).

Thank God that CUK moderation remains the last bastion where sexism is not actively promoted.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Met Police to conduct urgent review after rape trial collapse - BBC News

Liam Allan, 22, was charged with 12 counts of rape and sexual assault but his trial collapsed after police were ordered to hand over phone records.

Of course, as long as more "rapists" are convicted(and they have to be male of course), who cares if innocent people are convicted? They are only men after all.

Women are allowed to get drunk, consent to sex, then retrospectively change their minds of course. Retrospection is open to women(and HMRC).

Thank God that CUK moderation remains the last bastion where sexism is not actively promoted.
    When did you become a pro-rape activist? Is it part of the whole F4J misogyny thing?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      When did you become a pro-rape activist? Is it part of the whole F4J misogyny thing?
      I think that's a terrible thing to post, pro-rape activist!! If you read the article, the police for some unknown reason decided to not show evidence that the "victim" pestered the accused with texts asking for sex.

Comment

Things like this take away from genuine cases. Red pill/MGTOW is full of and exists because of stories like this.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Sorry if wanting to see my kids means I hate women.

I hate some people. Including you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            Things like this take away from genuine cases.
            Why are you posting in general? An intelligent comment! Ban him! Ban him!

Exactly what I was thinking - way too many men are getting away with inappropriate behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I think that's a terrible thing to post, pro-rape activist!! If you read the article, the police for some unknown reason decided to not show evidence that the "victim" pestered the accused with texts asking for sex.
              Do you expect anything better from NLyUK? The 2nd biggest twunt on CUK.

Oh sassy is off. The 1st biggest......

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                I don't much care what you think - you're trying to use alt-right political correctness to discourage me from calling out a misogynist. I was reading Brillo's post:

Women are allowed to get drunk, consent to sex, then retrospectively change their minds of course.
                This is typical filth that comes out of the alt-right and 'men's movement. Here's one of Brillo's fellow travellers: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a6846716.html

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Sorry if wanting to see my kids means I hate women.
                  So you admit you hate women. Let's all reread the first post in this thread within that context.

Comment

I don't much care what you think - you're trying to use alt-right political correctness to discourage me from calling out a misogynist. I was reading Brillo's post:

This is typical filth that comes out of the alt-right and 'men's movement. Here's one of Brillo's fellow travellers: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a6846716.html
                    You called him pro-rape activist. Idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X