• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh Dear! Only 24 more sleeps to Xmas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh Dear! Only 24 more sleeps to Xmas

Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Originally posted by sparklelard
    Tell me about it. The kids are already going into overdrive...

Am being forced to take a visit to B&Q tomorrow and buy some decorations for the outside of the house. If I'm not here on Monday, you'll know I fell off the ladder...
    Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

I don't get this whole 'cover your walls and roof with as many lights and giant figures as you can' thing.

It all seems a bit American for my liking. There's an entire cul-de-sac not far from where I live, where each house goes completely mental and competes against each other for outrageous luminosity. So much so that it's actually become a bit of a local curiosity and attracts droves of cars after dark.

<humbug> I'm not even keen on holly wreathes on doors, tend to think they look a bit funereal.</humbug>

The vegetarian option.

Comment

Working...
      X