• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Declining quality

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Declining quality

I've noticed the declining quality of postings complaining about the declining quality of posts. I remember previous posts complaining about the declining quality of posts being much funnier.
    In future please consider whether the posting you are about to make is funny, cruel or contentious. If it is none of these, then don't bother posting.
    Yes, especially you Alexei.
    Why not?

This is a very serious matter. I take great exception to you trivialising what is probably the greatest threat to mankind in the 21st century. By all means joke about global warming, pandemic flu or terrorism, but please don't insult us IT types in this way.

Comment

IT types? Shome mishtake, shirley?

Originally posted by DimPrawn
      This is a very serious matter. I take great exception to you trivialising what is probably the greatest threat to mankind in the 21st century. By all means joke about global warming, pandemic flu or terrorism, but please don't insult us IT types in this way.

I though this was contractoruk? The home of burger-flippers, farmers, schlock-hawkers and gender-confused tape-swappers?
      Why not?

Comment

The post started to decline when they brought in the new rules based on size and weight

HTH
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Hence Sally-Anne

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          The post started to decline when they brought in the new rules based on size and weight

HTH
          Not that that's a complaint, SA. Personally I like a woman with a bit of meat or more.
          Why not?

Comment

Working...
          X