• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Even God doesnt like agents

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even God doesnt like agents

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/6159155.stm
    whats the lowest you can do this for?

Your going to hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
      Your going to hell.
      You're
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

"Deputy coroner Richard Van Oppen said: "This is a tragic and most bizarre and extraordinary event. I have never heard anything like it before."

What he has never heard of somebody being struck by lightning?

"Businessman Mr Haffenden was holidaying with his wife and their three children, Rupert, 10, Hector, eight, and Cordelia, three, and friends. "

I think calling his kids those names would have been sufficient cause. Imagine going through school being called Rupert, Hector or Cordelia. Tight feckers
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

"Hector"

I reckon it was the tax man wot did it!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
          X