• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas Dinner - What you all having?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boneless Turkey crown (stuffed with Stowaway black pudding), Roast potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, carrots Yorkshire Puddings, sage and onion stuffing and a large West coast Foods steak Pie on the side. - (starters of prawn cocktails and Melon)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mrs BP got given a turkey crown and wants it out of freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post

Comment

https://www.ocado.com/productImages/...2c4f396efa7520

https://www.kleenex.co.uk/media/6305...nsize-haka.jpg

Comment

Boneless Turkey crown (stuffed with Stowaway black pudding), Roast potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, carrots Yorkshire Puddings, sage and onion stuffing and a large West coast Foods steak Pie on the side. - (starters of prawn cocktails and Melon)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
          Yorkshire puddings? It's not a Sunday roast ffs!

As for Stowaway, I hope it was a stowaway on the voyage over from Stornaway
          I'd have to stay loyal and go for Bury black pudding but nobody else likes it in our house so it'll be pigs in blankets instead.

Got the Bollinger in, looking forward to a nice glass or two of Chateaneuf Du Pape with cheese and biscuits later on in the day too.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Pigs in blankets.

Apart from the starter and crimbo crackers, pigs in blankets are usually the only thing differentiating xmas dinner from a normal Sunday roast. Oh and the turkey instead of chicken.

First world problems and all that.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Yorkshire puddings? It's not a Sunday roast ffs!

As for Stowaway, I hope it was a stowaway on the voyage over from Stornaway
              I'd have to stay loyal and go for Bury black pudding but nobody else likes it in our house so it'll be pigs in blankets instead.

Got the Bollinger in, looking forward to a nice glass or two of Chateaneuf Du Pape with cheese and biscuits later on in the day too.
              ohh I forgot - Lots off pigs in Blankets also (and Bollinger also in)

Yorkshire Puddings only to hold the gravy as dont like gravy splushing about the plate

Comment

A row.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  A row.
                  Sounds too much like hard work....

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmm
                    https://www.heartier.com/products/me...rge-turkey-box

With roast potatoes, parsnips, carrots, sprouts, homemade cranberry sauce and whatever else my mum cooks
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X