• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who I Met On The Tube Today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who I Met On The Tube Today

I met the one and only Mr Motivator 'come on work it'

He got on at Wembley and started talking to me I thought it was him but didnt like to say just in case it wasnt, he then got his card out just after Finchley road and told me 'you have been talking to Mr Motivator'.

Originally posted by Ivor1

He got on at Wembley and started talking to me I thought it was him but didnt like to say just in case it wasnt, he then got his card out just after Finchley road and told me 'you have been talking to Mr Motivator'.
    WTF?? Who is he? Somebody comes and try and motivates me first thing in the morning he's dead meat, he is!!!
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Did you cream your pants?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

This guy defo a Z lister but all the same brought a smile to my face on a normal crappy tube journey.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funn...me/4607923.stm

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
          Did you cream your pants?
          No just asked him 'do you have all the spandex still'

http://www.cultidols.com/biography/c...y/mr-motivator
          Last edited by Ivor1; 1 December 2006, 13:12.

Comment

This guy defo a Z lister but all the same brought a smile to my face on a normal crappy tube journey.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funn...me/4607923.stm
            One more reason not to use the underground, I say
            Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

Only time I've ever enjoyed being stuck in a crowded jubilee line tube was when I was pressed up against the nice blondie from the first series of strictly come dancing.

Certainly beat the only other famous person I've been in a tube with (David Blunkett!)

Comment

"Certainly beat the only other famous person I've been in a tube with (David Blunkett!)"

Once got in a tube with Ken Livingstone and had a chat for a good 15 minutes about the up and coming general election(before they won). I told him that they had a snowballs chance in hell and would never win.

After the election I saw him being interviewed and he made a reference to our meeting when he described how he had met a sceptical voter on the tube who said they wouldnt win.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                  "Certainly beat the only other famous person I've been in a tube with (David Blunkett!)"

Once got in a tube with Ken Livingstone and had a chat for a good 15 minutes about the up and coming general election(before they won). I told him that they had a snowballs chance in hell and would never win.

After the election I saw him being interviewed and he made a reference to our meeting when he described how he had met a sceptical voter on the tube who said they wouldnt win.
                  Did you not have a baseball bat/ knife to hand?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                    Did you not have a baseball bat/ knife to hand?
                    My thoughts exactly ...
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X