• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Businees bank account... pleeeease heeeelp!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Businees bank account... pleeeease heeeelp!!!!

Hello

Thank you very much for your Great Support so far

I need to open a business bank account, and I am really undecided about Barclays and Nat West: I already have a personal bank account with Barclays, and some people suggested me to go for Nat West

any suggestion will be very appreciative

Thank you very much in advance for your support

I use NatWest.
    Your accountant will give you their opinion, which will be more relevant to you than any we can give you.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

http://bit.ly/2l5xuhS

HTH
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I'm with RBS but I recommend anybody new to go to Natwest - they pay for you to use FreeAgent (which I currently pay £250/year for). No Brainer.

Comment

I use Cater Allen, because I can.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
            I'm with RBS but I recommend anybody new to go to Natwest - they pay for you to use FreeAgent (which I currently pay £250/year for). No Brainer.
            I'm with RBS and it was a total nightmare to set up, would recommend anyone but them

Comment

Thank you very much for your support

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I use NatWest.
              Your accountant will give you their opinion, which will be more relevant to you than any we can give you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

Comment

If you have both business and personal accounts with Barclays, the accounts are linked in the on-line and mobile banking apps, and it's very easy to move money around, and see all your accounts "at a glance".

OTOH if you have both accounts with the same bank, the bank can at its pleasure dip in to the business account to repay a debt on the personal account, and vice-versa. Without asking.

Comment

natwest <RBS> for me, but i've used them for a long time.
                    best of a bad bunch i reckon.
                    setup depends on how much support you need and who you get on the blower, i guess.
                    MTPW

Comment

Working...
                    X