• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan B

You guys are all living in 2017 whilst

these guys

are already living in 3017

Originally posted by original PM View Post

these guys

I don't know about you but I don't allow my butler to drink coffee whilst he his holding ones umbrella.

...here is a picture of a kitten to make up for my smug and plainly untrue post.

Comment

these guys

There are a couple of small snags with that contraption - Each time the user tips the umbrella back to take a sip from one of the coffee mugs they will be soaked by the rain and by the contents of the other coffee mug spilling down their front.

But keep working on it. Once all these issues are ironed out, I'm sure the coffeebrella will be a big hit!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        But keep working on it. Once all these issues are ironed out, I'm sure the coffeebrella will be a big hit!
        Voilà! Problem solved. Both hands free....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

Bit of wind and you could end up in A&E.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post

One has to hope the handle of that brolly isn't curved at the, um, bottom

Comment

these guys

Right... But all these inventions already exist in 2017 and so are using technology that's already in use.

Are you the type of person that runs into a wall when the room is pitch black? These LED Slippers will help guide you through the dark so you won’t hurt yourself ever again.
              First of all, if it's dark, how do I find the slippers? Second, I use my smart watch light, so I don't need them.

I did have a noise activated loo seat that lit up whenever it detected a sound. Turned out to be not that useful.

Love the bottle opener ring though. Why it should appeal to millenails particularly defeats me.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Right... But all these inventions already exist in 2017 and so are using technology that's already in use.

First of all, if it's dark, how do I find the slippers? Second, I use my smart watch light, so I don't need them.

I did have a noise activated loo seat that lit up whenever it detected a sound. Turned out to be not that useful.

Love the bottle opener ring though. Why it should appeal to millenails particularly defeats me.
                Funnily enough I bought an "onion holder" (Invention 2 in that list) only last week!

In the same vein, I also bought a tomato holder for slicing tomatoes neatly

Comment

Working...
                X