• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I thought WTFH was supposed to be cunning?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    He has his own website....

Comment

he had his own pub once, too
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Intrepid_Fox

good pub, in the day

Comment

Not Cunning, but close. It's an easy mistake to make. The first word is Stunning.

Comment

Chased one cyclist too many.....

Comment

There's no such thing

Comment

I have to wonder how it got into that scrape. Maybe it thought it saw the ghost of Savile? Though, looking where it ended up, i'm sure it was relieved to be mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                I have to wonder how it got into that scrape. Maybe it thought it saw the ghost of Savile? Though, looking where it ended up, i'm sure it was relieved to be mistaken
                Nahh, - it thought it saw dinner, and got overenthusiastic

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  I believe some smaller mammals can dislocate their skulls. A mouse can go through a gap the size of a biro.

However why would it try to do that? Maybe fell off the gravestones? Presumably while singing on the way home from the Surrey Beer Festival.

Comment

I believe some smaller mammals can dislocate their skulls. A mouse can go through a gap the size of a biro.

However why would it try to do that? Maybe fell off the gravestones? Presumably while singing on the way home from the Surrey Beer Festival.
                    I bow to your insider knowledge

Comment

Working...
                    X