• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mmmmn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmmn

Anyone for a Sprite?

Originally posted by el duder
    Anyone for a Sprite?
    Cool... the coolest cooler cool el duder?

What's up duder? AtW was thinking that your girlfriend took all your money and left you on the street. Tell us what's happened.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
      What's up duder? AtW was thinking that your girlfriend took all your money and left you on the street. Tell us what's happened.

It's been a rocky road boys. A very long rocky road....

Comment

Anyone for a Sprite?
        Thought you were banned along with the other 500 in the Stalin Purges.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

plan B

Ignore the rest. I think anybody trying to make a successful business is to be commended. Better than staying on one contract for 5 years (though not as profitable). That's why I don't tease AtW or Milan about their "plan b"s. Risking it all. Watch the programs.

How did plan b go, Duder ?

Comment

It's been a rocky road boys. A very long rocky road....
            Please, tell us... just let me grab some pop-corn.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Anyone for a Sprite?

He is back! Hello el duder! How are things with you? Still drinking the Sprite I see.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

He was probably just posting while waiting at the dentists for another 15 fillings.

Comment

The business started to consume me. My money seemed to be just going down the toilet. I kept throwing money at it, with the hope it would survive and i would get that one BIG sale.

It cleaned me out, so with my last £1,000 i decided to hedge a good 'bet' with some good 'advice' from a friend at the dogs to try and get it all back again.

I lost it all.

I am back now in contract 5k per month trying to get back on track.

Comment

Working...
                  X