• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gadgets for girlies!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gadgets for girlies!

Nice to see the wife has plenty of work to be doing this afternoon....she's found this site for girlies.....fluffy PC's, etc!

http://www.shinyshiny.tv/

This girls been all over the news lately. Apparently she's bagged herself a job on the telly on the strength of her youtube reviews...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I was thinking of getting this for the missus for xmas.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/m...q35t007suk.asp

Nevermind the spec - she just loves the colour and will hopefully sling her top-of-range Thinkpad in my direction.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
        I was thinking of getting this for the missus for xmas.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/m...q35t007suk.asp

Nevermind the spec - she just loves the colour and will hopefully sling her top-of-range Thinkpad in my direction.
        Very generous of you bogeyman. My missus will be happy with calendar and a pair of socks, and she will only receive them when she has made a more than satisfactory christmas dinner.
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
          Very generous of you bogeyman. My missus will be happy with calendar and a pair of socks, and she will only receive them when she has made a more than satisfactory christmas dinner.
          You Sir, are the ghost of Alan Clarke and I claim my slightly soiled fiver!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
            Nice to see the wife has plenty of work to be doing this afternoon....she's found this site for girlies.....fluffy PC's, etc!

http://www.shinyshiny.tv/
            How patronising this site is. It's as if all women ever think about when they buy a high tech gadget is if it's a nice colour preferably matching our lipstick and whether fits into our handbag.

I'm just as interested in the spec, performance and price as any man would be. As long as some guy can help me set it up, if I need some help that is, then that's all that matters.

Comment

I was looking for one of them strap thingies for the girlies iPod and came across this (not work safe): Ohmibod garter NSFW!

Which I duly ordered, only the garter I might add, and is wrapped waiting under the tree.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                How patronising this site is. It's as if all women ever think about when they buy a high tech gadget is if it's a nice colour preferably matching our lipstick and whether fits into our handbag.

I'm just as interested in the spec, performance and price as any man would be. As long as some guy can help me set it up, if I need some help that is, then that's all that matters.
                Is that because you drink from the furry cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny

Seems like an admission that no woman could help if you needed help settin it up

Personally, make IT items colourful & shiny I say

Regs, Shaggy

Comment

If you get a new car what's the first thing a bird asks?

What colour is it?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X