• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What will be the next big news bore?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will be the next big news bore?

At the moment it's people poisoned with Polonium 210. On and on and on, nothing else on the news. Last month it was the sodding Muslim veil morning noon and night. Any geusses what will be causing people to switch off the news going "Oh no, not again!" in three weeks? What are we due for?

Let's hope it's "Blair arrested" or even better, "Blair stabbed!" or better still, "Blair arrested" followed a week later by "Blair stabbed in prison"
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Chico celebrates pagan festival of Yuletide?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm betting on a "My child is more handicapped than yours" competition between Cameron and Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
        I'm betting on a "My child is more handicapped than yours" competition between Cameron and Brown.
        Oooooh!

And I thought I was a cynic!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Blair and the Saudis.

They've given him an ultimatum - stop investigating the bribes we're taking from BAe or we'll stop sharing anti-terrorist information with you and move our £40 billion order for Eurofighter to the French.

I expect the law to lose in this one.

Comment

Giant turnips.

That's the next big news.

Caused by mutations from Po-210 and encouraged by global warming, the world is going to be threatened by giant turnips.

You wait and see.

Comment

A giant hedgehog, 800 feet long and hiding in a hanger at Luton airport.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                Sounds like a plot for a Stephen King novel.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
                  and it's called Spiny Norman
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Funny PRC, put something along those lines on my blog today.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X