• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fire....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fire....

Bloody fire alarm has just gone off again in the hotel (Holiday Inn Ariel, Heathrow.) Went off twice last night and its damn cold, wet and windy outside. Methinks I'll stay in today as both times it woz a false alarm.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Fire alarm went off at 3am in the Travelodge I was in the other night, but went off just as I'd got dressed. At least I think it did. I'm not at all sure that I didn't dream the entire thing.

I wonder how many people die in fires because they assume the alarm must be false or a test?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Mmmm.. Travel Lodge.... stayed in one last night.... unexpected stop-over in Londinistan.... moby battery had run out, no phone in the room for a wakeup call, TV alarm didnt work...

I ended up leaving the curtains and window open so I would wake up in time to catch my flight back.... luckily it worked...
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
      X